Post-Heart Attack Check-Up: Preparing, What to Expect

Introduction “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha. Did you know that after a heart attack, your journey to recovery is just beginning? 🌅 For many busy Indian professionals in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, understanding how […]

Paralysis(Stroke) and Heart Attack: Is There a Link?

Introduction Have you ever pondered the connection between a heart attack and a stroke? 🤔💔 These two health scares, often striking without warning, are like unwelcome guests in the lives of busy Indian professionals. This blog aims to unravel the mystery behind their link, offering a beacon of understanding in a sea of medical jargon. […]

Exploring the Role of Cholesterol in The Cell Membrane Fluidity and Function

When it comes to maintaining the fluidity of cell membranes, cholesterol plays a crucial role in your body. It’s not just the villain many people assume it to be. In fact, cholesterol is essential for the proper functioning of your cells. Cholesterol has the remarkable ability to modulate the structure of lipid bilayers in cell […]

Affordable Lipid Profile Test(Cholesterol Test) Cost and Preparation

If you’re considering getting a cholesterol test in India, you may be wondering about the costs involved. It’s important to navigate the expenses associated with cholesterol testing, so you can make informed decisions about your healthcare. Understanding the price range and factors that influence the cost can help you plan ahead and prioritize your cardiovascular […]

Regulation of Cholesterol Metabolism and Biosynthesis in the Body

Did you know that the majority of cholesterol present in the body is actually produced through a process called biosynthesis? In fact, the liver alone synthesizes about 70% of the total daily cholesterol requirement in a healthy adult. This amounts to approximately 1 gram of cholesterol each day. Only the remaining 30% comes from dietary […]

Finding Peace and Comfort: Spirituality to Heal Your Broken Hearts after Heart Attacks

Banner Image: Can spirituality shine a light on your path to heart healing? - Dr. Biprajit Parbat - HEARTVEDA

Introduction Can spirituality mend a heart that’s been through the storm of a heart attack? 🌈💔 For many Indian professionals in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, grappling with the aftermath of such a health scare, this question isn’t just philosophical—it’s deeply personal. Imagine your spirit as a lighthouse, guiding you through the foggy journey of […]

Can Heart Attack Cause Fever? Symptom Insights

Heart attacks are typically associated with symptoms such as chest pain or discomfort, shortness of breath, and fatigue. However, you may be wondering if a fever can also be a symptom of a heart attack. Let’s explore this question and gain some valuable insights. Cardiovascular diseases encompass a range of disorders affecting the heart and […]

Heart Disease Prediction Using Machine Learning Algorithms

Banner Image: Can AI predict the future risks of heart attacks? - Dr. Biprajit Parbat - HEARTVEDA

Introduction Can a machine tell if your heart is at risk? 🤖💔 Imagine if a crystal ball could peek into the future of your heart’s health, offering a glimpse of what lies ahead. For busy Indian professionals in their 30s, 40s, and 50s, this isn’t just a flight of fancy but a reality brought closer […]

What Does High Cholesterol and Triglycerides Mean for Your Health?

Introduction Imagine your body as a bustling city, where blood vessels are the roads and cholesterol and triglycerides are vehicles. 🚗 Just like traffic jams can cause delays and disrupt the flow in a city, high levels of cholesterol and triglycerides can clog your arteries, leading to heart health issues. This blog is your guide […]

Can Apple Watch and Smartwatch Detect Heart Attack and Safeguard Heart Health?

Banner Image: Can apple watches serve as loyal sentinel for your heart? - Dr. Biprajit Parbat - HEARTVEDA

Introduction Can your watch be your heart’s new best friend? 🤔💓 In today’s fast-paced world, where Indian professionals in their 30s, 40s, and 50s are constantly on the move, managing health, especially heart health, has become more crucial than ever. Enter the era of smartwatches, like the Apple Watch, which are not just about telling […]